Il giorno gio 26 set 2019 alle ore 17:29 Strahil <hunter86...@yahoo.com> ha
scritto:

> Should I understand that the most tested  platform will be CentOS Stream 8
> ?

We expect CentOS Stream 8 to become the platform used to develop oVirt so
we expect it to be the most tested on development.

> Will Fedora & CentOS 8 still viable option ?

Best Regards,
> Strahil Nikolov

Since CentOS Stream will be upstream to CentOS Linux, CentOS Linux should
still be a viable option.
Please note that at oVirt GA time CentOS Linux may be missing some packages
or features that should be included in next CentOS Linux so staying on
CentOS Linux may mean you'll probably need to wait upgrading to latest
oVirt till next CentOS Linux will go GA.
Details about exact flow are still under review.

About Fedora, there's no plan to change our support policy for it, we are
going to work with it as usual, trying to support it as best effort / tech
preview.

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>*Red Hat respects your work life balance.
Therefore there is no need to answer this email out of your office hours.*