Ovirt node on 4.3.5. Was installed from 4.3.5 iso and has never been updated

GUI said update available for hosts. Here's what I did:

- Global HA maintenance
- yum update and engine-upgrade-check engine-setup of hosted engine
- engine now at Version 4.3.6.7-1.el7
- put node 1/3 into maintenance (vms migrate off)
- update host in gui until it says its done
- reboot node

The node reboots but is still at 4.3.5

So I try manually:

yum update
> Loaded plugins: enabled_repos_upload, fastestmirror, imgbased-persist,
> package_upload, product-id, search-disabled-repos, subscription-manager,
> vdsmupgrade, versionlock
> This system is not registered with an entitlement server. You can use
> subscription-manager to register.
>  * ovirt-4.3: mirrors.rit.edu
>  * ovirt-4.3-epel: d2lzkl7pfhq30w.cloudfront.net
> Excluding 70 updates due to versionlock (use "yum versionlock status" to
> show them)
> No packages marked for update
> Uploading Enabled Repositories Report
> Cannot upload enabled repos report, is this client registered?
> [root@letty ~]#

in the etc/yum.repos.d folder I have:

CentOS-Base.repo  CentOS-CR.repo  CentOS-Debuginfo.repo
 CentOS-fasttrack.repo  CentOS-Media.repo  CentOS-Sources.repo
 CentOS-Vault.repo  ovirt-4.3-dependencies.repo  ovirt-4.3.repo

So how do I update to 4.3.6?  isn't it part of ovirt-4.3.repo?