Hi Jess,

please send the host deploy log, e.g. ovirt-host-deploy-20191014174056-10.8.105.116-54aeb232.log

Thanks.

On 10/15/19 10:34 AM, Jess Zanne Uy wrote:
Hi Sir/Madaam,
I'm trying to search for hours now but still no luck
I can already access the oVirt engine web port via IP address. I'm running via Virtualbox machine. Configured data center, cluster. Then after adding new host. Error occur "Install failed". Tried to check the engine log. It says "EVENT ID: VDS INSTALL_FAILED(505), Host ovirt host installation failed. Command returned failure code 1 during SSH session" My IP address and password is exact. And edited the /etc/host IP_ADDRESS localhost.localdomain
My hostname is default, BTW
Any help what's wrong with the configuration.
Please see attached logs
ovirtlog.txt <https://drive.google.com/file/d/13PK8wgJPwlxFB08Ve6hXxYMcDpiLHkmF/view?usp=drive_web>

Lucie Leistnerova
Senior Quality Engineer, QE Cloud, RHVM