The current version of ovirt-engine in production environment is 4.3.5.5.
In order to prevent the ovirt-engine machine from being down, the management
interface cannot be used, according to the relevant link:
https://ovirt.org/documentation/admin-guide/chap-Backups_and_Migration.html

I backed it up using the command:
engine-backup --scope=all --mode=backup --file=file_name --log=log_file_name

I have prepared another machine as a spare machine. Once the ovirt-engine is
down in the production environment, the standby machine can be UP and the
standby machine can manage the ovirt-nodes.

According to the relevant links:
https://ovirt.org/documentation/install-guide/chap-Installing_oVirt.html

The ovirt-engine is installed on the standby machine.

After I have executed these three commands:
1. yum install http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release43.rpm

2. yum update

3. yum install ovirt-engine

I found that the ovirt-engine version of the standby machine is 4.3.6

So my question is:

1. The ovirt-engine version of the standby machine is 4.3.6, and the production
environment ovirt-engine version is 4.3.5.5, which command is used on the
production environment ovirt-engine machine:
engine-backup --scope=all --mode=backup --file=file_name --log=log_file_name

Files obtained after using the backup command on the ovirt-engine in the
production environment are restored using these two files under the standby
computer. Will the information on the ovirt-engine management interface of the
standby computer be consistent with the ovirt-engine of the production
environment (eg data center, host, virtual machine, etc.)?

2. Can the ovirt-engine of the standby machine be installed with version
4.3.5.5? How do I need to modify the following three commands to get the backup
machine to install the version 4.3.5.5?