From: Ladislav Humenik <ladislav.hume...@ionos.com>
Date: Friday, 8 November 2019 at 13:44
To: "Vrgotic, Marko" <m.vrgo...@activevideo.com>
Cc: "users@ovirt.org" <users@ovirt.org>
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Re: oVirt and Netapp question

Hi, basically the aggregate free space is relevant, as you mentioned you are
having thin volumes, right?

On 08.11.19 07:18, Vrgotic, Marko wrote:
Hi Ladislav,

Not sure if you sam my reply, so i give it another shot.

I just want to he clear on understanding what you wrote in your recommendation.

Please check my previous reply.

Thank you.
Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Nov 2019, at 11:52, Vrgotic, Marko