Hi, basically the aggregate free space is relevant, as you mentioned you are having thin volumes, right?

On 08.11.19 07:18, Vrgotic, Marko wrote:
Hi Ladislav,

Not sure if you sam my reply, so i give it another shot.

I just want to he clear on understanding what you wrote in your recommendation.

Please check my previous reply.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone