Hey!

cockpit is stateless, so once the session ends you lose the data. The
process completes in the background.
I'll suggest to run ovirt-hosted-engine-cleanup and then start from the UI
again if needed.
You can add the port to the firewall by running
firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=9090/tcp
firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=9090/udp
This prevents the UI session timeout.