(could become a double post because I am using e-mail to attach the logs..)

Hi URS,

I have tried again using the latest release (4.3.7) and noted that now the more
"explicit" variant you quote was generated.

The behavior is changed, but it still fails now complaining about /dev/sdb
being mounted (or inaccessible in any other way).

I am attaching the logs.

I have a HDD RAID on /dev/sdb and a SSD partiton on /dev/sda3 with >600GB of
space left.

I have mostly gone with defaults everywhere, used an arbiter (at least for the
vmstore and data volumes) VDO and write-through caching with 550GB size (note
that it fails to apply that value beyond the first node).

Has anyone else tried a hyperconverged 3-node with SSD caching with success
recently?

Thanks for your feedback and help so far,

Thomas