So , I assume the hosts can communicate with the Engine , A & PTR records are
resolved on host level. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Have you run tcpdump on the ovirtmgmt bridge , hunting for icmp requests from
your clients ?
Are you using firewalld or iptables as a firewall ?
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov
    В неделя, 1 декември 2019 г., 22:09:09 ч. Гринуич+2, Vijay Sachdeva
<vijay.sachd...@indiqus.com> написа:

Thanks for replying,  I have single host with 4 interfaces. Two of the
interfaces are bonded and connected to bridge “ovirtmgmt” and other bridge(VLAN
based).

None of the networks works neither “ovirtmgmt” untagged, and YES I checked they
are not out of sync.  Although Ovirt-engine, using VDSM setup that but no luck.

Any suggestion, would be a great help..!!

Thanks

Vijay Sachdeva