On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 3:44 PM <siove...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Joseph, I did that but the problem is that I have an ovirtmgmt network
> by default and another network that is a VLAN, VLAN 5 exactly. But VMs that
> are in VLAN 5 cannot go outside.

If the route to outside is via untagged network, VLAN 5 should not able to
reach outside.

> Maybe it could be because the traffic on ovirtmgmt is unlabeled and on
> VLAN 5 it is tagged.

Yes.

> Or maybe I have to create some internal route so that VLAN 5 packets can
> exit on ovirtmgmt.

This would break the isolation between VLAN5 and ovirtmgmt.
Do you want to separate VLAN5 from ovirtmgmt?

> I don't know what exactly happens and I would like to help me.

Maybe you know already what happens, I just did not get your intention.

You can have separate layer 2 networks using VLANs, which are isolated.
They could be connected via a router, which can be a physical device, a
machine outside oVirt or
even an oVirt VM which has a vNIC for each network.

Most simple would be to connect the VMs to ovirtmgmt, but this way the VMs
could harm the physical hosts.