Hi Vijay

> Although if I add this converted disk as second disk..I could see the data
> there.
Yes, that is pretty much expected.

> But not booting as single disk..as windows 2016 OS data is kept and have to
> deliver to one of my client. Bit of stuck here.
Maybe I wasn't clear: You first need to check whether your Hyper-V VM
in question is a Gen 2 UEFI-based VM or a legacy BIOS-based
Gen 1 VM. (It's quite likely Gen 2 since this has been the default
since Hyper-V on Server 2012 R2)
This defines the way on how the destination VM on the oVirt side needs
to be configured.

Once that is identified, try the according machine type on the oVirt
side there that converted disk is attached to:
- Hyper-V Gen 1 => oVirt 440FX + SeaBIOS (default in oVirt as of writing)
- Hyper-V Gen 2 => oVirt Q35 + OVMF

As written previously: There are still plenty of limitations in the
UEFI guest support and they sometimes
need workarounds until hopefully oVirt 4.4 closes most of these gaps.

Regards
Mathieu