Il giorno mar 10 dic 2019 alle ore 15:41 Matthias Leopold <
matthias.leop...@meduniwien.ac.at> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to register hosts running CentOS 7.6 and oVirt 4.3.5 to a Red
> Hat Satellite 6.4 server. The oVirt hosts have katello-host-tools-3.5.1
> packages from oVirt repos, which seem to be too new for the Red Hat
> Satellite 6.4 server, Satellite says:
>
> Errata:
> Could not calculate errata status, ensure host is registered and the
> katello-host-tools package is installed

is the katello agent up and running? any more details on this on either
host or satellite side?

> Is there a way to get around this?
> Downgrade katello-host-tools? -> is this OK for oVirt?

Should be ok on oVirt side to downgrade katello-host-tools.

You should check with foreman community at https://theforeman.org/

> I'm new to this topic....
>
> thx
> Matthias

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>*Red Hat respects your work life balance.
Therefore there is no need to answer this email out of your office hours.*