Hi Pavel Nakonechnyi,

> However, if such VMs are on different hosts, then no packets are received on
> both VMs.
>
> Could you please suggest me a way to properly debug and fix this problem? I
> would like to be able to distribute several VMs connected to the single
> virtual network across hosts.

It appears that the problem was (as usual) with my setup which is a bit messy
as it was based on experimental environment. The issues was triggered by
changing the IP address of one of the hosts. I actually just added an alias to
ovrtmgmnt  interface and then changed the IP via oVirt engine...

Anyway, command `ovs-vsctl list Interface` showed that one of the switch peers
was still referenced by the old, unused IP address. The easiest way to fix it
for me was to re-add the host to cluster. After that cross-host communication
between VMs started to work properly.