Hello,

I'm running a 4.3 cluster with 56 VMs all set to default cluster and the
cluster itself is set to Intel Westmere Family. I am getting a new server and
retiring 3 old ones which brings me to my question.

When implementing the new host into the cluster and retiring the older hosts. I
want to change the CPU type setting in the cluster default to Broadwell which
is what my new 3 host cluster will be. To make this change, I assume the
process would be to turn off all VMs, set cluster cpu type to broadwell, then
turn on VMs to get the new CPU flags?

Just wanted to reach out and see if someone else has had to go through this
before and has any notes/tips.

Best regards,
Roy