Hello Community,
I'm currently migrating all my ISOs from the ISO domain to the DATA domain but
it seems that the checksum (on brick level) mismatches.The problem is that I
have managed to upload several ISOs (one of them 4.9GB) without issues.
Restarting the ovirt-imageio-proxy.service and later the HostedEngine VM
doesn't help.
The logs from the imageio proxy indicate no issues.
I thought that the gluster could be the problem ,but this is not the case - I
tested via copying (using ovirt1) between the 2 mountpoints and the sha512sum
matches.
Trying to upload via ovirt2 also doesn't help.
Any ideas are appreciated.
PS: I'm running latest oVirt.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov