On January 27, 2020 4:17:26 PM GMT+02:00, "Goorkate, B.J."
<b.j.goork...@umcutrecht.nl> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm in the process of upgrading oVirt-nodes from 4.2 to 4.3.
>
>After upgrading the first of 3 oVirt/gluster nodes, there are between
>600-1200 unsynced entries for a week now on 1 upgraded node and one
>not-yet-upgraded node. The third node (also not-yet-upgraded) says it's
>OK (no unsynced entries).
>
>The cluster doesn't seem to be very busy, but somehow self-heal doesn't
>complete.
>
>Is this because of different gluster versions across the nodes and will
>it resolve as soon as I upgraded all nodes? Since it's our production
>cluster, I don't want to take any risk...
>
>Does anybody recognise this problem? Of course I can provide more
>information if necessary.
>
>Any hints on troubleshooting the unsynced entries are more than
>welcome!
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Regards,
>
>Bertjan

>De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en is
>uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
>onterecht
>ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en de afzender
>direct
>te informeren door het bericht te retourneren. Het Universitair Medisch
>Centrum Utrecht is een publiekrechtelijke rechtspersoon in de zin van
>de W.H.W.
>(Wet Hoger Onderwijs en Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek) en staat
>geregistreerd bij
>de Kamer van Koophandel voor Midden-Nederland onder nr. 30244197.
>
>Denk s.v.p aan het milieu voor u deze e-mail afdrukt.

>This message may contain confidential information and is intended
>exclusively
>for the addressee. If you receive this message unintentionally, please
>do not
>use the contents but notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
>University
>Medical Center Utrecht is a legal person by public law and is
>registered at
>the Chamber of Commerce for Midden-Nederland under no. 30244197.
>
>Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

I don't  wabt to scare you, but I don't think it's related to the different
versions.

Have yiu tried the following:
1. Run 'gluster volume heal <VOLNAME> full'
2. Run a stat to force an update from client side (wait for the full heal to
finish).
find /rhev/data-center/mnt/glusterSD  -iname '*' -exec stat {} \;

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov