Hi,

I setup a new oVirt hosted engine instance on a mono-server DC/Cluster;
I deployed gluster on the Hypervisor with cockpit and then the hosted
engine with hosted-engine --deploy

It seems to be working, but IO perfs are not good (10MB/s) on a 4x SAS
disks raid5.

So I wanted to check if the optimize for virt-store settings had been
applied (I remember that there used to be a bug for  at least most of 4.2.x)
However, event if I see the data domains in "Storage >> Storage Domains"
and in
"Storage >> Data Centers", "Storage >> Volumes" is empty.

Is that normal? Any idea if there is anything to do to see the gluster
volumes there and manage theirs options?

Best,

Guillaume Pavese
Ingénieur Système et Réseau
Interactiv-Group

--

Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes (ci-après le “message”) sont
établis à l’intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.