Thanks Jayme, much appreciated!

On 10.02.2020 16:59, Jayme wrote:
I've been part of this mailing list for a while now and have received a lot of great advice and help on various subjects. I read the list daily and one thing I've noticed is that many users are curious about backup options for oVirt (myself included). I wanted to share with the community a solution I've come up with to easily backup multiple running oVirt VMs to OVA format using some basic Ansible playbooks. I've put together a blog post detailing the process which also includes links to a Github repo containing the playbooks here: https://blog.silverorange.com/backing-up-ovirt-vms-with-ansible-4c2fca8b3b43

Any feedback, suggestions or questions are welcome. I hope this information is helpful.

Thanks!

- Jayme