On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 4:37 PM Robert Webb <rw...@ropeguru.com> wrote:

> No.
>
> I am using the Spice viewer and my Data domain is on NFS. When I open the
> "Change CD" option in the viewer, I only see ISO's from the ISO Domain.
>
> I haven't found any other way to actually mount an ISO to a VM other then
> the viewer which kinda sucks. I am used to other environments where I could
> just mount an ISO to a cdrom in the VM config and it shows up in the OS.

If you can shutdown the VM, you could try to shutdown it and then choose
the arrow near "run" and select "run once".
There you can attach an iso: do you see your data domain isos there?
In my case I have isos on block based data domains: I cannot dynamically
change cd due to the bug I reported, but if I start a VM with "run once" I
can see the ISOs on data domain available and usable (eg to install OS)

See also the "Explanation of Settings in the Run Once Window" section here:
https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/vmm-guide/appe-Reference_Settings_in_Administration_Portal_and_User_Portal_Windows.html

Gianluca