If anyone has been following along, I had previously shared a blog post and
GitHub repo regarding my unofficial solution for backing up oVirt VMs using
Ansible.

Martin Necas reached out to me and we collaborated on some great
improvements. Namely, it is now possible to run the playbook from any host
without requiring direct access to storage (which I was previously using
for export status verification). There were several other improvements and
cleanups made as well.

The changes have been merged in and the READMME updated, you can find the
project here: https://github.com/silverorange/ovirt_ansible_backup

Big thanks to Martin for helping out. Very much appreciated!

- Jayme