From: Strahil Nikolov <hunter86...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 3:27 PM
To: eev...@digitaldatatechs.com; 'Yedidyah Bar David' <d...@redhat.com>
Cc: 'users' <users@ovirt.org>
Subject: [ovirt-users] Re: cannot manually migrate vm's

On March 14, 2020 4:01:48 PM GMT+02:00, eev...@digitaldatatechs.com wrote:
>I am still having issue with migration and load balancing since the
>upgrade.
>Any thoughts?
>
>Eric Evans
>Digital Data Services LLC.
>304.660.9080

Hi Eric,

I assume the reinstall was  OK.

You need to get deeper in the logs:
1. Check libvirt logs on source and destination host 2.  Check vdsm logs on
source & destination 3. Check engine logs  on HostedEngine 4.  The cpu flags on
source and destination host (cat  /proc/cpuinfo) for any difference

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov