Hello,
I created some hosts at time of 4.3.3 or similar and connecting to iSCSI I
set this in multipath.conf to specify customization

"
# VDSM REVISION 1.5
# VDSM PRIVATE

# This file is managed by vdsm.
"

Then I updated the environment gradually to 4.3.8 but of course the file
remained the same because of its configuration and the "PRIVATE" label.
Now I install new hosts in 4.3.8 and I see that by default they have these
lines

"
# VDSM REVISION 1.8

# This file is managed by vdsm.
"

So the question is:
suppose I customize the multipath.conf file using the "# VDSM PRIVATE"
line, how do I have to manage the REVISION number as time goes on and I
execute minor updates to hosts?
What will it change between 1.5 above and 1.8? Any impact if I leave 1.5
for example across all my 4.3.8 hosts?

Thanks in advance for clarification,
Gianluca