Hey,

thanks for writing. If I go for dont choose local my speed drops dramatically (halving). Speed between the hosts is okay (tested) but for some odd reason the mtu is at 1500 still. I was sure I set it to jumbo/9k. Oh well.

Not during runtime. I can hear the gluster scream if the network dies for a second :)

-Chris.

--
 Christian Reiss - em...@christian-reiss.de         /"\  ASCII Ribbon
                   supp...@alpha-labs.net           \ /    Campaign

 GPG Retrieval https://gpg.christian-reiss.de
 GPG ID ABCD43C5, 0x44E29126ABCD43C5
 GPG fingerprint = 9549 F537 2596 86BA 733C  A4ED 44E2 9126 ABCD 43C5

 "It's better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.",
                                          John Milton, Paradise lost.