On March 27, 2020 6:23:19 PM GMT+02:00, Gianluca Cecchi
<gianluca.cec...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:41 PM <eev...@digitaldatatechs.com> wrote:
>
>> You need to have a separate gluster network as per documentation.
>>

>> Eric Evans
>>

>Yes Eric, indeed.
>And as you see from my post, the storage network has been specified
>during
>setup.
>And indeed it is the one (even if only with one host) used by Gluster.
>But apparently oVirt didn't setup e storage network for it as I
>expected....
>So the 3 questions are:
>
>1) is this behavior expected?
>2) if so, do you think a useful thing to integrate storage network
>configuration during the setup phase if specified by the user?
>3) what is the expected flow to do now to configure the storage
>network? is
>downtime expected to do so?
>
>Thanks
>Gianluca

Hey Gianluca,

If there is an option to define the Gluster network during deployment - it
should work like that.

Can you go to the UI -> your cluster -> and check the network is there.
Maybe it was created but not marked as storage network.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov