Hello,

We are on an older version (3.x - cannot be specific as I cannot get my
ovirt hosted engine up).

We experienced a storage failure earlier this evening - the hosted engine
was originally installed with this storage domain although we have moved
all VM's and disks off of it.

The storage was restored and all the VM's are now running, but the ovirt
engine is not pinging and is unreachable.

I have attempted to locate it on my HV's using 'virsh list --all' but only
one of those is taking my credentials - all the others fail to authenticate.

Is there a way to locate what the credentials are on each HV since the
default is not working? Additionally, is there any other way to locate the
hosted engine and restart it directly from a HV?

***
*Mark Steele*