There's a simple method really. You need to create a preallocated disk of
the similar size (maybe a little bit larger to be safe) and note it's UUID.

Then copy the qcow2 image to a host that has access to the storage domain

enable the LV for thie new disk using lvchange -ay /dev/mapper/vg-uuid
(look it up in the output of lvs -o +tags)

run qemu-img convert from qcow2 to raw/qcow2 (whatever you set the disk up
to be in ovirt) using the qcow2 file as source and the LV as destination.

Now you should be able to use the disk in a VM or a template.

PS Exxonmobil on oVirt, that's a major wow :)