From: tho...@hoberg.net <tho...@hoberg.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 2:15 PM
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: [ovirt-users] Re: oVirt thrashes Docker network during installation

The general idea was, that with oVirt I'd get a little more automation and
benefits than with just using VirtualBox as a GUI for KVMs.

Boy did I underestimate the amount of intellectual investment for the first
value return. Turned out quite a bit bigger than vSphere, but much more
intriguing, because after all: The code was all there! I got hooked... beyond
reasonble, perhaps.

With Openstack they jury has come back a long time ago: Unless you're willing
to sacrifice a double digit team for a year or three, don't go near it.

Three node HCI oVirt just looked like a tight little project with plenty of
expandability... sigh!