I have thought about the issue with Windows vm's reporting the timezone
incorrectly. I reaqlized that just last month, before I created my vm's that
the  Daylight Savings Time took affect moving our time up 1 hour. SO, based on
that, instead of setting my time zone to US Eastern (GMT -5), I set it to SA
Western (GMT -4) and the nasty exclamation mark disappeared.
This tells me that DST (Daylight Savings Time) is not an option or configurable
in Ovirt. I think this should be an easy fix for those of use that are stuck
with it.
I don't think the rest of the world participates in DST but most of the United
States does. It would be nice to have those zones added as a configurable
option that would switch on the dates it is nationally indicated to change.

I hope the developers read this.
Thanks.