From: Vinícius Ferrão <fer...@versatushpc.com.br>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 3:37 PM
To: eev...@digitaldatatechs.com
Cc: users <users@ovirt.org>
Subject: [ovirt-users] Re: Host fails to enter in maintenance due to migration
failure

Hi Eric, thanks for the reply.

Actually putting the host to activate did stopped the maintenance and aborted
the migration. Thank you for that.

Regarding the segregated motion network, I don’t have additional physical
interfaces, I can only do it on a VLAN. I don’t know if this would help…

The attached picture shows my networks.

On 13 Apr 2020, at 14:43, eev...@digitaldatatechs.com