This helped.  I originally got the migration network to work by removing the
vlan tags from the ovirt network and switch ports and just using a different
subnet for the migration network.  Worked fine.  However I wanted to get the
vlans working.

Your suggestion got me thinking about my Aruba switch and how its different
from a Cisco.  I had my switchports in access mode which was passing all
traffic as untagged when the traffic coming from ovirt was tagged.

I put the vlan tags back on the ovirt network and then changed my switchports
to trunk and removed the native vlan and now the traffic is tagged all the way
through and the migration network is now working with the vlan.

Appreciate the help.