On 4/26/20 4:19 PM, ccesa...@blueit.com.br wrote:
Hello,
Does someone know any tool/method to replicate the VMS from a "Production" Cluster to
"Secondary"  Cluster, to provide a DR solution without Storage replication dependency or
Gluster Storage.
Like Veeam, Zerto toosl do with other hypervisors.

Is there anyway, tool, product to do it!?

In all fairness, most of your "likes" play some roulette. Taking snapshots and copying is fine and dandy, but cannot insure application data integrity. Some might have agents for popular databases, but not necessarily everything (see next paragraph).

Ideally "writers" have to be quiesced (suspend write actions in a good way) somehow so that the data on disk prior to snapshot is integral. Now, with that said, the roulette wheel is definitely slanted in your favor. Just noting that the techniques that many things do aren't as fool proof as they might have you believe.

(btw, I think I just hinted as to the common recipe that is used to pull this off (with the stated flaws), at least part of it)