If you don't have  pending heals  constantly  - the FUSE clients are  using
all 3  bricks.

What is your storage  domain mount  options  ?

My guess is that if you set a host in maintenance (and mark it to stop the
gluster) and then start gluster (you can also run gluster volume start with the
force option) and activate the host - it will fix everything.

Why do  you think that ovirt1/3  use  only ovirt2  for storage ?

I  am using the following bash function (you can add it to .bashrc and source
.bashrc)  to find if any client is disconnected. You  will need to run it on
all gluster nodes:

gluster-check-connection(){
VOLUME=$(gluster volume list | grep -v gluster_shared_storage )
for i in $VOLUME
do
VOLUME_PATH=$(echo $i | sed 's/_/__/')
grep -i connected
/rhev/data-center/mnt/glusterSD/gluster1\:_$VOLUME_PATH/.meta/graphs/active/${i}-client-*/private
done
}

Here  is a sample output (you should see similar:

[root@ovirt1 ~]# gluster-check-connection
/rhev/data-center/mnt/glusterSD/gluster1:_data/.meta/graphs/active/data-client-0/private:connected
 = 1
/rhev/data-center/mnt/glusterSD/gluster1:_data/.meta/graphs/active/data-client-1/private:connected
 = 1
/rhev/data-center/mnt/glusterSD/gluster1:_data/.meta/graphs/active/data-client-2/private:connected
 = 1

/rhev/data-center/mnt/glusterSD/gluster1:_engine/.meta/graphs/active/engine-client-0/private:connected
 = 1
/rhev/data-center/mnt/glusterSD/gluster1:_engine/.meta/graphs/active/engine-client-1/private:connected
 = 1
/rhev/data-center/mnt/glusterSD/gluster1:_engine/.meta/graphs/active/engine-client-2/private:connected
 = 1

Best  Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 27 май 2020 г. 17:45:36 GMT+03:00, Randall Wood <rw...@forcepoint.com>