Thanks Michael.

I am further on, the engine is running an now at stage 4 Storage.
I have a new FC lun with 2 paths on the install node, recently attached
with no partitions, when I select Storage Type Fiber Channel and press
Discover, I see two disks.

ID: 3600c0ff00019eb74f1efa95e01000000
Size (GiB): 93.00
Number of Paths: 2

ID: SAMSUNG_MZ7KM960HAHP-0E005_XXX
Size (GiB): 751.00
Number of Paths: 1

Both have a warning icon next to them and neither can be selected,
obviously I want to select LUN on the SAN, but can't.

On the install node in storage, I see the following.

Drive
Model
XX SAN
Firmware Version
xxx
Serial Number
00c0ff19eb740000f1efa95e01000000
World Wide Name
0x600c0ff00019eb74f1efa95e01000000
Capacity
93.1 GiB, 100 GB, 99996401664 bytes
Device File
/dev/mapper/3600c0ff00019eb74f1efa95e01000000
Multipathed Devices
/dev/sdc /dev/sdd

How do I proceed?