Hi,

I guess you are hitting the same bug I have reported here:

https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/users@ovirt.org/message/AMVU2RS5RHY4OPUFRDEU4F3OEWKDUZXB/

In fact I am hitting it when testing some infrastructure backup solutions
(not only yours) for our oVirt environments...
I have no solution yet and the recommendation is to test with libvirt 6,
but don't think it can apply for oVirt 4.4...

Regards,
Marco