On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 11:56 AM Strahil Nikolov via Users
<users@ovirt.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I know that you won't receive this e-mail directly, but you might see it in
> the web (kitty).
>
> I updated my  4.3 this friday and  I never experienced  any hiccups.
> Can you provide your 'rpm -qa'?
>
> Best  Regards,
> Strahil Nikolov
>
> На 6 юни 2020 г. 18:12:44 GMT+03:00, eev...@digitaldatatechs.com написа:
> >I am running Ovirt 4.310. When I update the engine server it updates
> >the user extensions to
> >ovirt-engine-ui-extensions.noarch 0:1.0.13-1.20200303git3b594b8.el7 and

Can you please check where did you get this package from? I do not see it
published in 4.3 or 4.4 repos.

Perhaps you tried master snapshot? If that's what you want, please note
that master (and 4.4, released recently) is for el8 only. el7 packages
there are simply the last versions built before the move to el8. In that
case, you can try fixing by finding out which packages you upgraded and
downgrade all of them. This can be done e.g. with:

lastid=$(yum history | awk '/|/ && $1 ~ /[0-9]/ {print $1; exit}')
for id in $(seq $lastid); do
        echo === ID $id ===
        yum history info $id
done | less

Find out which ID (or IDs) are the ones in which you upgraded, and then:

yum history undo $someID

If this is a production setup, I'd personally consider reinstalling from
scratch. I do not like such dirt on my own machines :-)

> >migration fails. I have to downgrade to
> >ovirt-engine-ui-extensions-1.0.10-1.el7.noarch.rpm inorder to get
> >migration to work again.
> >This needs to be passed on to the developers to correct the updated
> >version.
> >Also, I had to download
> >ovirt-engine-ui-extensions-1.0.10-1.el7.noarch.rpm and run yum
> >downgrade ovirt-engine-ui-extensions-1.0.10-1.el7.noarch.rpm for the
> >downgrade to complete successfully.
> >After the downgrade, migration works.

Thanks for the report!

Best regards,