Hi All,

A new issue 😊

We have configured oVirt to use KeyCloak for authentication. This all works, I
can log into the WebUI etc, but as soon as I need to talk to the API, it gives
me the “invalid scopes” error. I have double checked KeyCloak, and the scopes
are added. I went through the logs, but there is nothing telling me exactly
what the actual cause is.

I get the below when trying to get a token from the engine:

“{"error_code":"access_denied","error":"Cannot authenticate user Invalid
scopes: ovirt-app-api ovirt-ext=token-info:authz-search
ovirt-ext=token-info:public-authz-search ovirt-ext=token-info:validate
ovirt-ext=token:password-access."}”

Does anybody have any idea where this is going wrong?

Thanks

Anton Louw
Cloud Engineer: Storage and Virtualization
D: 087 805 1572 | M: N/A
A: Rutherford Estate, 1 Scott Street, Waverley, Johannesburg
anton.l...@voxtelecom.co.za

www.vox.co.za