On Fri, 2020-06-19 at 07:35 +0000, Anton Louw via Users wrote:

> Hi Everybody,

Hi Anton,

> So I have implemented KeyCloak into our oVirt environment, which works, up
> until a point. So WebUI access works, but when calling the API, using:
>

> curl -k -H "Accept: application/json" '
> https://virt.example.co.za/ovirt-engine/sso/oauth/token?grant_type=password&username=admin@openidchttp&password=mypass&scope=ovirt-app-api'
>

> I get the below error:
>

> {"error_description":"Cannot authenticate user Invalid scopes: ovirt-app-api
> ovirt-ext=revoke:revoke-all ovirt-ext=token-info:authz-search ovirt-ext=token-
> info:public-authz-search ovirt-ext=token-info:validate ovirt-
> ext=token:password-access.","error":"access_denied"}
>

> If my configs are removed, and I use “admin@internal” for my username, then it
> works.
>

> I followed the below article step by step, and I double checked that all the
> scopes are added into KeyCloak (ovirt-app-api and ovirt-app-admin)
>

> https://blogs.ovirt.org/2019/01/federate-ovirt-engine-authentication-to-openid-connect-infrastructure/
>

> Anybody have any ideas?

It is my blind shot but could create & check  another user?
One more thing to check please use curl -vvv to check if there are any redirects
along the way.  I will check keycloak settings on my setup - perhaps there is
something non-obvious that could have been missed.
Any chance to get a bit more logs from engine.log and even from keycloak?
Perhaps there is something there that could help.
Artur