While ovirt can do what you would like it to do concerning a single user
interface, but with what you listed,
you're probably better off with just plain KVM/qemu and using virt-manager
for the interface.

Those memory/cpu requirements you listed are really tiny and I wouldn't
recommend even trying ovirt on such challenged systems.
I would specify at least 3 hosts for a gluster hyperconverged system, and a
spare available that can take over if one of the hosts dies.

I think a hosted engine installation VM wants 16GB RAM configured though
I've built older versions with 8GB RAM.
For modern VMs CentOS8 x86_64 recommends at least 2GB for a host. CentOS7
was OK with 1, CentOS6 maybe 512K.
The tendency is always increasing with updated OS versions.

My minimum ovirt systems were mostly 48GB 16core, but most are now 128GB
24core or more.

ovirt node ng is a prepackaged installer for an oVirt hypervisor/gluster
host, with its cockpit interface you can create and install the
hosted-engine VM for the user and admin web interface.  Its very good on
enterprise server hardware with lots of RAM,CPU, and DISKS.