Sandro,

My bad; I should have posted versions.  It's oVirt 4.3.10 hyperconverged, so
the storage Domain is Gluster, if that matters.

[justin@host2 ~]$ yum -q list installed centos-release ovirt-release\*
ovirt-engine redhat-release vdsm glusterfs
Installed Packages
centos-release.x86_64
             7-8.2003.0.el7.centos
                 installed