Hello everybody,

at to moment I run ovirt engine in a VM on a different server (no hosted engine) and I have two hosts. One is only a backup and is not running.

I would like to install a new ovirt engine 4.4 VM and use the backup host. And if this is running fine in some month I would migrate the second host to 4.4.

The Problem is only that I have to upgrade the data center compatibly mode to 4.4 and with that I'm a bit afraid.

Is it possible, to downgrade the compatibility mode, when something unsuspected is happen?

The original 4.3 engine VM I would like to have untouched, that I can go back if is necessary.

Regards

Jonathan