On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 4:37 PM Sandro Bonazzola <sbona...@redhat.com>
wrote:

> +Martin Perina <mper...@redhat.com> can you help here?
>
> Il giorno mar 7 lug 2020 alle ore 19:30 <miguel.gar...@toshibagcs.com> ha
> scritto:
>
>> We use LDAP authentication to login to ovirt cluster, actually, admin and
>> another user account have to access API with no problem. My account does
>> cannot access to API despite that had SuperUser privileges than those
>> accounts that already access API.
>>
>> Every time I tried to access API I get next message:
>> Error during SSO authentication access_denied: Cannot authenticate user '
>> diagsbuil...@ralntdom.rtptgcs.com':
>> No valid profile found in credentials..

What part of RESTAPI action are you calling? Do you get the error while
obtaining authentication token or when accessing RESTAPI URL with the token?

http://ovirt.github.io/ovirt-engine-api-model/4.4/#_authentication

>> The account does exist and permissions to enter to portal vms

For VM portal you don't need to have administrator permissions, user
permissions are enough

>> What do need to do to grant access to API?

As mentioned above it depends on the action you want to call using RESTAPI

--
Martin Perina
Manager, Software Engineering