Yes, it seems. Thank you.
Anyway, I'm checking ansible playbook:
/usr/share/ovirt-engine/ansible-runner-service-project/project/roles/ovirt-host-deploy-facts/tasks/main.yml
(line 2):

- name: Detect host operating system
  set_fact:
    el_ver: "{{ ansible_distribution_major_version|int
        if ansible_distribution == 'RedHat' or ansible_distribution ==
'CentOS'
        else 0 }}"
    fc_ver: "{{ ansible_distribution_major_version|int
        if ansible_distribution == 'Fedora'
        else 0 }}"

The same playbook gives 2 different results: el_ver = 4 for ovirt 4.4.1.1
and el_ver=8 for ovirt 4.4.1. I don't know how this ansible task works but
I can say that the content of /etc/redhat-release is the same for both
nodes. Really strange!

Anyway, thank you for your support.
Best regards,
Marco