On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 12:50 PM Andrei Verovski <andre...@starlett.lv> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I have installed new oVirt 4.4 Engine (as separate entity, not hosted engine)
> and migrated data from old 4.3 installation.
> Everything went smooth.

Can you please clarify exactly what you did? Did you use engine-backup
backup/restore?

> Q: Which PostgreSQL password now active - new one I entered during install or
> old which could migrate with old data?

I do not think you should have been prompted for a password during
install, unless you refer to Grafana's admin. Please clarify.

Perhaps you used a remote database?

> I noticed GUI changes straight on dashboard.
> Icons on top (data centres, clusters, hosts, etc) are simply put, too huge.
> This serves no useful purpose whatsoever, and consumes screen real estate for
> no reason.
> Decreasing their size by 2/3 will help to make 1st page more informative at
> 1st sight without extra scrolling.

Adding Laura for this part. Perhaps better start a new thread, or open
a bug, next time... It's less comfortable to discuss two unrelated
things in the same mail thread.

Thanks and best regards,
--
Didi