Make sure you have the right imageio versions. We spent around two months
troubleshooting a similar problem and eventually found my customer had
imageio 1.0.0 when they should have had something like 1.4.4. Do an rpm -
qa | grep imageio on both your RHVM and RHV-H systems and see what it looks
like.

Also try that test button in RHVM and see how it behaves. Does it fail
right away or does it take a couple seconds?

- Greg

--
Greg Scott
Red Hat Senior Technical Account Manager