Hi Anton,

I tried without the /24 it threw an error saying it wasn’t a correct cidr
address 10.93.130.50/64 (it added the /64)

Interesting though, I have manually created the ovirtmgmt bridge interface and
assigned an IP address to it (as per another post) and it has gone past this
step now without the /24.

The part I am crashing out on is being unable to resolve the address.  I can
post the error shortly.
This is strange behaviour as the host can resolve, but I will be adding dns
addresses to the ovirtmgmt interface and trying again(post didn’t show to add
them)

When I installed <4.2 I didn’t get these issues it went smoothly.
The problems seem related to ansible.

Best regards

James
Sent from my iPhone