Thank you Strahil and Gianluca,I am using oVirt Node 4.4.1.I just review the
Document in the official website. It WARN not to change the format type. Some
partitions must be set to LVM thin and Standard.Confirm changing the partition
size has no problem.At last. I use the onboard AMD RaidXpert2 to form the
RAID1. Although AMD said RaidXpert2 can support up to Red Hat 7.3 only.

    2020年8月4日火曜日 0:21:31 GMT+8、Gianluca Cecchi
<gianluca.cec...@gmail.com>が書いたメール: