Il Gio 20 Ago 2020, 10:08 Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto <
lorenzetto.l...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 10:02 AM yam yam <hyunoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > thanks, Luca
> >
> > As you said, I thought they have different use cases like pets vs cattle.
> > but as OpenStack supports many features(like live migration, snapshot,
> vm HA, ...), it "I guess" seems to encompass what oVirt can do.
> >
> > so is there any specific use case oVirt only covers??
>
> Hello,
>
> i know no one. But oVirt il 10x easier to manage because has a simpler
> setup (fewer components).
>
> Luca
>
> --

In general, but also as you are comparing oVirt and OpenStack, that are the
upstream projects for two Red Hat products, this link can help to begin to
dig into traditional virtualization vs cloud computing:

https://www.redhat.com/en/topics/cloud-computing/cloud-vs-virtualization

Hih,
Gianluca