On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 9:32 AM Michaël Couren <cou...@abes.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there a "verified"* way to add a valid certificate to an oVirt 4.3 engine ?
> (or suppress HTTP Strict Transport Security)
> It is no more possible to add a security exception (on latest Firefox 80.0.1
> Linux)
>  and I don't want to use 2 browsers  (like sanp-chromium just for oVirt...)

You can use a different profile with your preferred browser.
I often do this personally for different reasons.

> *"verified" : I mean we have already tried official doc (many months ago) but
> with no success

The existing procedure is verified at the time of last update.
After that, it might break, due to various reasons - software updates etc.

If it currently breaks for you, please provide more details, and we
can try to help.

Thanks and best regards,
--
Didi