Hi ovirt

I just try to upgrade a self-Hosted engine from 4.3.10 to 4.4.1.4.  I followed the step in the document:

https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/upgrade_guide/#SHE_Upgrading_from_4-3

the old 4.3 env has a FC storage as engine storage domain and I have created a new FC storage vv for the new storage domain to be used in the next steps.

I backup the old 4.3 env and prepare a total new host to restore the env.

in charter 4.4 step 8, it said:

"During the deployment you need to provide a new storage domain. The deployment script renames the 4.3 storage domain and retains its data."

it does rename the old storage domain. but it didn't let me choose a new storage domain during the deployment. So the new enigne just deployed in the new host's local storage and can not move to the FC storage domain.

Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

Thanks

--
Adam Xu