ok the desired configuration (which works perfectly on a similar cluster
running ovirt 4.3) is as follows:
1 Gateway network
1 ovirtmgmt network
1 display network
i.e. 10.0.0.0/24 is ovirtmgmt
10.0.1.0/24 is display network
193.92.xx.xxx/27  is gateway network
So whenever I want to run an update on i.e. one host traffic reaches out
through the gateway network packages get downloaded etc.
Whenever a client wants to connect to a vm console he recieves the console.vv
file which contains the host ip on the display network  i.e. 10.0.1.111.
Network attachments besides ovirtmgmt where configured through the engine.
There is there is no routing at least for a "long" period of time between the
client pc and the host display ip address on ovirt4.4. if I start pinging from
the clients ip address and wait for a while then after I get a response I can
connect to the console
see bellow :
[g.vasilopoulos@nireus ~]$ ping 10.252.83.27
PING 10.252.83.27 (10.xx.xx.xx) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 10.xx.xx.xx: icmp_seq=40 ttl=62 time=0.292 ms
64 bytes from 10.xx.xx.xx: icmp_seq=41 ttl=62 time=0.354 ms
64 bytes from 10.xx.xx.xx: icmp_seq=42 ttl=62 time=0.317 ms

for some reason there is a response after 40 seconds sometimes more...

On ovirt 4.3 while setting up the network from the engine web-ui on the
hypervisor the appropriate route-network_name and rule-network_name files were
created.  In 4.4 with network manager there are no such files, network manager
is supposed to do this automatically, but for some reason there is no
persistence on the route.. It seems it gets deleted.
I do not know if this is the info you needed. In case you need further info,
logs, etc please let me know.